God in Marriage and Relationships(AY)
A panel of 3-5 married Christian couples.
Create a panel with about four married couples from your church of all ages ranging from newlyweds to golden-agers. Ask them general questions about how they met, what attracted them to each other etc. Ask some of the following type of questions:
- What role does God play in maintaining your marriage?
- How important is family worship to you as a couple?
- What encouragement do you have for single Christian men and women?
- What are some family traditions that help grow your family's spirituality?
- What are the key characteristics to look for in a spouse?